Terms and Conditions
AidingPeople account Terms of Service
Introduction: Account access to AidingPeople is a communication & collaboration service for interested people (refer to “you” hereafter). The AidingPeople social community tools increase the availability of information, encourage healthy debate, and make possible better communication between you and other interested people, our volunteers, kind partners, advisory director, etc.
We respect your ownership and responsibility for the content you choose to share. It is our belief that censoring this content is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression.
In order to uphold these values, we need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide this service and the freedom of expression it encourages. As a result, there are some boundaries on the type of content that can be hosted with your AidingPeople account. The boundaries we've defined are those that serve to enhance the service as a whole.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own use of your AidingPeople account privileges, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof.
- You agree that access to your AidingPeople account is dependent on being interested in this issue and that these privileges can be suspended and/or terminated whenever you decide to do so.
- You agree to abide by the AidingPeople Content Policy, Code of Conduct, and its Confidentiality Policy.
- Any violation of these terms of service may result in AidingPeople account suspension and/or termination.
- The AidingPeople social community contains personal opinions, and may not reflect the position of the AidingPeople.
- The AidingPeople claims no ownership over any content submitted, posted, or displayed by you using your AidingPeople account. You may choose to submit, post, and display any materials in your AidingPeople account by manually marking them as such.
- The AidingPeople reserves the right to make changes to this document from time to time as required. We will attempt to notify AidingPeople account users via electronic means in a timely manner.
- Content Policy: Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a good AidingPeople experience for you. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here.
- Your AidingPeople account is a privilege. Abusing use may result in account suspension and/or termination.
You must agree to and abide by AidingPeople Code of Conduct and respect its Values as follows:
- You are respected, and your contributions to the AidingPeople are appreciated;
- All people are equal in rights and are given equal opportunity to freely express their opinions and thoughts;
- In AidingPeople transparency and accountability to the public are practiced, and you are encouraged to participate in a democratic process;
- No verbal or written aggression is permitted and insults, threats, or other negative behaviors are not tolerated;
- Our contributions, ideas, and conversations will be sustained for and affect the next generations. Let’s practice in a human and lovely way;
- The AidingPeople encourages the expression of diverse ideas and opinions.
- No person shall publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity. No person shall use profane, insulting, harassing, or otherwise offensive language.
- No person shall publish direct threats of violence against any person or group of people.
- It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
- You agree and abide by the AidingPeople Confidentiality Policy. We do not allow the unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit cards, Social Insurance cards, driving license, and other license numbers.
- We do not allow the impersonation of others through our services in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
- AidingPeople account services should not be used for unlawful purposes or for the promotion of dangerous and illegal activities.
- We do not allow spamming or transmitting malware and viruses.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy against pornography. The AidingPeople account termination can occur on the first offense.